the only all-ages venue that was really suitable for smaller, local bands CLOSED a while a go and im SO SAD because i’m discovering a lot of local music and i might never b able to see them (especially if i go to uni elsewhere because ill b movin at 17)
GUYS WHAT ARE SOME GOOD ALBUMS I NEED NEW MUSIC????
can you believe there are people who have grown up on the internet without ever having read this
that AC tweet is REEEEAAAALLL HOLYOYKHOYLYOHM SHIT I LOVE ANDERSON COOPER
So I dyed my cats pink with leftover beet water. No regrets! <3 :D
I had to wash them because of some oil spill they had gotten into, and chose to use the beet water, which is perfectly safe. I had no idea it would really make them this pink.
"I am fucking fabulous."
I hate john green. He’s rude, close minded, and just an asshole in my opinion. here’s why:
- He romanticizes cancer. A deadly fucking disease.
- He shamed thin women / women with eating disorders and condemned those who’ve chosen to undergo cosmetic surgery “and then there’s the weird culturally constructed definition of hot which means that an individual is malnourished and has probably had plastic bags inserted into her breasts.”
- Made fun of and appropriated the important cultural holiday Cinco de Mayo by creating “Hanko de Mayo”.
- Quote from his book An Abundance of Katherines: “she was incredibly hot, in that popular-girl-with-bleached-teeth-and-anorexia kind of way, which was Colin’s least favourite way of being hot”
- Overrated for no reason.
- Every one of his pretentious piles of garbage is just compilations of obvious cliches, recycled versions of the same paper thin, overly relatable characters, laughable dialogue, and shitty situations that teenagers can relate to.
- The movie’s tagline is :”one sick love story” which is a joke about cancer.
- He’s extremely pretentious.
These are just few of the many reasons why i dislike john green. i could literally write a fucking essay on all the reasons because there are that many. Yet he never gets called out on his bullshit.